Sequoia Sightseeing Tours
- Price from:
- 79 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- complemetary motel pick up
- Location Finish:
- your motel
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/23/2006
Come spend the day with our award winning guides in Sequoia National Park. Marvel at the General Sherman tree, the world's largest living tree. Educational and fun for all ages. Tours daily.
Explore the Giant forest
Visit an enchanted meadow
Enjoy the beauty of the Sierra Nevada foothills.
Visit the Giant Forest Museun.
Climb Moro Rock for a commanding view of the Great Western Divide.
Includes a lunch stop at the beautiful Wuksachi Lodge.
Stand in the towering presence of General Sherman, the biggest tree on earth!
- Inclusions -
- Park entrance fee
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Private tours also available.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Three Rivers
Email the tour operator - Sequoia Sightseeing Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.