- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 1054 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 11 days
- Location Start:
- Los Angeles Airport Hilton
- Location Finish:
- Los Angeles Airport Hilton
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian, English
Last updated: 11/26/2008
What to expect: Grand Canyon National Parkï¿½Bryce Canyon National Parkï¿½Zion National Parkï¿½Yosemite National Parksï¿½Las Vegasï¿½San Franciscoï¿½Phoenix/Scottsdaleï¿½Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES - PHOENIX / SCOTTSDALE
Board your motorcoach in Los Angeles, settle back and enjoy the
scenery while traveling through the Mojave Desert across the majestic
Colorado River into Arizona. Discover the unique charm of our
desert oasis, Phoenix/Scottsdale, a blend of southwestern architecture
and magnifi cent saguaro cactus. This is your introduction to the
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE ï¿½ SEDONA - GRAND CANYON
Morning departure through the garden desert of Arizona, visiting
Montezuma's Castle, the ancient Indian cliff dwellings of the Sinaguas
tribe. The journey continues to the lovely city of Sedona and then
through Oak Creek Canyon. The area, known for its spectacular landscapes,
has been the setting of many movies. The day ends with a visit
of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
GRAND CANYON - MONUMENT VALLEY - PAGE/LAKE POWELL ï¿½ KANAB
This morning continue along the south rim of the Grand Canyon to
the Painted Desert and Monument Valley, land of the Navajo Indian.
The valleyï¿½s unforgettable landscapes include mesas, buttes and rock
spires. After Monument Valley, continue along to Page and Lake
Powell, one of the largest man-made lakes. Later in the afternoon,
cross the Colorado River and travel on to your final destination:
Kanab, known as Utahï¿½s ï¿½Little Hollywoodï¿½.
KANAB - BRYCE CANYON - ZION - LAS VEGAS
Early morning departure for the visit of yet another spectacular
national park: Bryce Canyon. The canyon has a symphony of colors
and shapes that will leave you breathless. Continue on to Zion
National Park, a popular destination with rock climbers for its unique
landscapes and majestic plateaus. The wonders continue at our final
destination Las Vegas, the city of lights and entertainment
Enjoy a day of leisure in Las Vegas. You have the choice to visit some
of the spectacular hotels, take one of the many optional excursions
offered, or simply relax by the pool. Las Vegas has something for everyone
and you have the whole day to explore this world famous city.
LAS VEGAS ï¿½ YOSEMITE
Today you will journey via the Mojave Desert and through the dusty,
picturesque town of Bakersfield. A scenic ride follows through the
San Joaquin Valleyï¿½s traditional towns like Fresno, Merced and the
Yosemite gateway town of Mariposa before your arrival at Yosemite
National Park, the second national park in the nation and the most
popular natural tourist destination for California.
Enjoy the highlights of the park including Yosemite Valley and its high
cliffs and waterfalls; The park is also known for its wildlife: mule deer,
coyotes, chipmunks, blue jays and occasionally even bears.
YOSEMITE/MARIPOSA - SAN FRANCISCO
Leaving the Yosemite area you will travel through the foothills of the
Sierra Nevada mountains, Californiaï¿½s gold country, on the way to ï¿½The
City by the Bayï¿½. Upon arrival, city sightseeing of one of the most
beautiful cities in America: Union Square, Chinatown, Golden Gate
Park and Fishermanï¿½s Wharf with a view of infamous Alcatraz island
across the bay.
Day at leisure to enjoy San Francisco with its beautiful views, famous
cable cars, parks and museums. You have the possibility of an
optional tour to the quaint village of Sausalito in the morning.
SAN FRANCISCO - MONTEREY/CARMELï¿½SANTA MARIA AREA
Leave San Francisco and travel to Monterey, Californiaï¿½s fi rst capital.
After a stop in this beautiful seaside town, travel along stunning 17-
Mile Drive known for its exclusive golf courses, beautiful views and
distinctive fauna. After seeing the beauty of the 17-Mile Drive, visit
the quaint and charming village of Carmel. Continue southward to the
Santa Maria area.
SANTA MARIA AREA - LOS ANGELES
En route to Los Angeles you will have a chance to explore Santa
Barbara, often referred to as the pearl of the ï¿½American Rivieraï¿½. The
city is known for its Spanish Colonial style architecture, lush vegetation
and laid back lifestyle. We return to Los Angeles in the afternoon.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation for 10 nights, including taxes and porterage
- Exclusions -
- Disney's California Adventure
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Tour - from 69 USD
- USA park discovery - 15 days from 953 USD
- USA park explorer - 11 days from 662 USD
- USA western triangle - 8 days from 420 USD
- USA California Western Triangle - 8 days from 788 USD
- USA National Park Explorer - 11 days from 1100 USD
- USA 7 National Parks Discovery - 16 days from 1666 USD
- Discover USA California - 5 days from 325 USD
- America USA National Park Express - 10 days from 848 USD
- National Park Express - 10 days from 648 USD
- Golden West Adventure - 5 days from 408 USD
Email the tour operator - Western Wonders
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.