USA western triangle
- Price from:
- 420 USD /person
- +1 561-935 3280
- +1 561-655-3202
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Los Angeles
- Location Finish:
- Los Angelas
- Start time:
- End time:
- Approx. 05:00PM
- We Speak:
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch
Last updated: 03/23/2010
Las Vegas-Yosemite National Park-San Francisco-Las Vegas
Travel through the desert to the man-made paradise, Las Vegas. Enjoy this boomtown resort, featuring non-stop casinos, fabulous entertainment, great restaurants and attractions.
Enjoy a day of leisure in Las Vegas. You have the choice of visiting some of the spectacular hotels, taking one of the many optional excursions offered, or simply relaxing by the pool. Las Vegas has something for everyone and you have the whole day to explore this world-famous city.
Today you will journey via the Mojave Desert and through the dusty, picturesque town of Bakersfield. A scenic ride follows through the San Joaquin Valley’s traditional towns like Fresno and the Yosemite gateway town of Mariposa before your arrival at Yosemite National Park, the second National Park in the nation and the most popular natural tourist destination in California.
Enjoy the highlights of the park including Yosemite Valley and its high cliffs and waterfalls. The park is also known for its wildlife: mule deer, coyotes, chipmunks, blue jays and occasionally even bears.
Leaving the Yosemite area you will travel through the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains, California’s gold country, on the way to “The City by the Bay”. Upon arrival, city sightseeing of one of the most beautiful cities in America: Union Square, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman’s Wharf with a view of infamous Alcatraz Island across the bay.
Day at leisure to enjoy San Francisco with its beautiful views, famous cable cars, parks and museums. You have the possibility of an optional tour to the quaint village of Sausalito in the morning.
Leave San Francisco and travel to Monterey, California’s first capital. After a stop in this beautiful seaside town, travel along stunning 17-Mile Drive known for its exclusive golf courses, beautiful views and distinctive fauna. After seeing the beauty of the 17-Mile Drive, visit the quaint and charming village of Carmel. Continue southward to the Santa Maria area.
En route to Los Angeles you will have a chance to explore Santa Barbara, often referred to as the pearl of the “American Riviera”. The city is known for its Spanish Colonial style architecture, lush vegetation and laid-back lifestyle. We return to Los Angeles in the afternoon.
- Inclusions -
- Accomodation for 7 nights, including taxes and porterage,
- Exclusions -
- Flights to Los Angeles
- Extras -
- Helicopter tours in Las Vegas,
Night tours of Las Vegas or San Francisco,
Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito Excursions,
Disney’s California Adventure.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Tour - from 69 USD
- USA park discovery - 15 days from 953 USD
- USA park explorer - 11 days from 662 USD
- USA California Western Triangle - 8 days from 788 USD
- USA National Park Explorer - 11 days from 1100 USD
- USA 7 National Parks Discovery - 16 days from 1666 USD
- Discover USA California - 5 days from 325 USD
- America USA National Park Express - 10 days from 848 USD
- National Park Express - 10 days from 648 USD
- Golden West Adventure - 5 days from 408 USD
- Western Wonders - 11 days from 1054 USD
Email the tour operator - USA western triangle
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.