USA park discovery
- Price from:
- 953 USD /person
- +1 561-935 3280
- +1 561-655-3202
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Los Angeles
- Location Finish:
- Los Angelas
- Start time:
- End time:
- Approx. 05:00PM
- We Speak:
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch
Last updated: 03/23/2010
Grand Canyon National Park- Bryce Canyon National Park- Zion National Park- CanyonLands National Park- Grand Teton National Park- Arches National Park- Yellowstone National -Yosemite National Park- Salt Lake City- Las Vegas- San Francisco
En route to Los Angeles you will have a chance to explore Santa Barbara, often referred to as the pearl of the “American Riviera”. The city is known for its Spanish Colonial style architecture, lush vegetation and laid-back lifestyle. We return to Los Angeles in the afternoon.
Morning departure through the garden desert of Arizona, visiting Montezuma’s Castle, the ancient Indian cliff dwellings of the Sinaguas tribe. The journey continues to the lovely city of Sedona and then through Oak Creek Canyon. The area, known for its spectacular landscapes, has been the setting of many movies. The day ends with a visit of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Morning departure along the south rim of the Grand Canyon into the Painted Desert. Your trip continues on to spectacular Monument Valley, home of the Navajo Indian, an enchanted land of buttes and spires. On the way to Moab you will have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of another wonderful National Park in southern Utah: Canyonlands. Its rugged beauty is only a prelude to your next day’s journey.
Continue your tour with yet another magnificent national park: Arches, a symphony of colors and shapes, created by the forces of nature. True to its name, Flaming Gorge will enchant you with unforgettable sights. You will reach Rock Springs in the afternoon.
Early morning departure for the visit to Grand Teton National Park, with its jagged granite peaks reflecting into a myriad of alpine lakes. Its lush forests are home to antelope, mule deer, chipmunks and colorful blue jays. You continue to picturesque Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the town that epitomizes the true Wild West.
Enjoy a day of discovery in America’s first National Park: Yellowstone. The park has many special features such as geysers, mud volcanoes, bald eagles, and herds of bison roaming freely on the prairies. You have a whole day to explore this natural wonder. With some luck you might even catch a glimpse of a bear!
Travel south to Utah’s State Capital, Salt Lake City, host of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Visit Temple Square, the Mormon Tabernacle and the State Capitol before your arrival at the hotel.
Depart Salt Lake City for Bryce Canyon. Spend some time enjoying the unforgettable landscape: an intricate design of sandstone pinnacles and grottos. This park has a stunning array of colors and shapes that even the most talented artist would have difficulties capturing.
Morning sightseeing of another impressive National Park: Zion. The park’s plateaus and stunning landscapes will leave you breathless. The park is a popular attraction for rock climbers. Continue along the Virgin River to the Mojave Desert and the state of Nevada. In the afternoon, arrive in Las Vegas, the city of lights.
Enjoy a day of leisure in Las Vegas. You have the choice to visit some of the spectacular hotels, take one of the many optional excursions offered, or simply relax by the pool. Las Vegas has something for everyone and you have the whole day to explore this world-famous city.
Today you will journey via the Mojave Desert and through the dusty, picturesque town of Bakersfield. A scenic ride follows through the San Joaquin Valley’s traditional towns like Fresno, Merced and the Yosemite gateway town of Mariposa before your arrival at Yosemite National Park, the second National Park in the nation and the most popular natural tourist destination in California.
Enjoy the highlights of the park including Yosemite Valley and its high cliffs and waterfalls. The park is also known for its wildlife: mule deer, coyotes, chipmunks, blue jays and occasionally even bears.
Leaving the Yosemite area you will travel through the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains, California’s gold country, on the way to “The City by the Bay”. Upon arrival, city sightseeing of one of the most beautiful cities in America: Union Square, Chinatown, Golden Gate Park and Fisherman’s Wharf with a view of infamous Alcatraz Island across the bay.
Leave San Francisco and travel to Monterey, California’s first capital.After a stop in this beautiful seaside town, travel along stunning 17-Mile Drive known for its exclusive golf courses, beautiful views and distinctive fauna. After seeing the beauty of the 17-Mile Drive, visit the quaint and charming village of Carmel. Continue southward to the Santa Maria area.
- Inclusions -
- Accomodation for 15 nights, including taxes and porterage,
- Exclusions -
- Flights to Los Angeles
- Extras -
- Helicopter tours in Grand Canyon National Park, San Francisco or Las Vegas,
Night tours of Las Vegas and San Francisco,
Golden Gate Bridge and Sausalito Excursions,
Disney’s California Adventure.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Tour - from 69 USD
- USA park explorer - 11 days from 662 USD
- USA western triangle - 8 days from 420 USD
- USA California Western Triangle - 8 days from 788 USD
- USA National Park Explorer - 11 days from 1100 USD
- USA 7 National Parks Discovery - 16 days from 1666 USD
- Discover USA California - 5 days from 325 USD
- America USA National Park Express - 10 days from 848 USD
- National Park Express - 10 days from 648 USD
- Golden West Adventure - 5 days from 408 USD
- Western Wonders - 11 days from 1054 USD
Email the tour operator - USA park discovery
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.