- Rail tours
- Price from:
- 1365 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 03.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
- German, English
Last updated: 06/16/2006
Some of the best scenery Alaska has to offer is on display for you on this rail tour! Travel aboard the Alaska Railroad to Prince William Sound, Kenai Fjords National Park, and Denali National Park.
Arrive in Anchorage where you will be met by a representative from Explore Tours who will provide you with your travel documents and answer any questions you may have. Overnight in Anchorage.
This morning board the Alaska Railroad for a day trip to Whittier. In Whittier enjoy the 26 Glacier Cruise through Prince William Sound with a narrated tour of the Sound and its marine life including whales, otters, puffins, and much more. A complimentary lunch is included. Discover countless opportunities for spectacular photography. Board the train back to Anchorage in the late afternoon. Overnight in Anchorage.
In the morning, transfer by coach along the Seward Highway to the lovely coastal town of Seward. In Seward embark on a 2.5-hour wildlife and glacier cruise. You will have a chance to view whales, Dall sheep, porpoise, sea lions, sea otters, bears, glaciers, and so much more. Overnight in Seward.
Travel by motorcoach from Seward via Anchorage north to Denali National Park. Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the Last Frontier as you spend the remainder of the evening on your own in Denali. Overnight near the Park entrance.
Enjoy the Tundra Wilderness Tour through Denali National Park. This tour is fully narrated and includes a snack. Watch for caribou, moose, fox, bears, and an abundance of other wildlife. Overnight near the Park entrance.
In the morning explore Denali some more before you board the Alaska Railroad back to Anchorage. Overnight in Anchorage.
Return home or extend your stay with a variety of tour options!
- Inclusions -
- Seward Accommodations
- Exclusions -
- Meals (unless otherwise specified)
- Extras -
- Also includes meet and greet upon arrival in Anchorage. Lowest package price based on double occupancy.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Anchorage
Email the tour operator - Alaska
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.