Puerto Vallarta Fishing Charters
- Price from:
- 500 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- los peines
- Location Finish:
- los peines
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/06/2009
Puerto Vallarta-Nuevo Vallarta Deep Sea Fishing Charters:
Choose your tour and departure time:
8-hours$590 Marietas Island
Fish for the big one aboard the 38' Nicolle or any of our other boats.
Deep Sea Fishing at its best. Cruise the bay, go out to The Marietas Islands, El Morro, or wherever you heart desires. It's your boat, you make the schedule.
Spend the day deep sea fishing with an experienced Captain on your very own boat. The 38ft "Nicolle" comfortably seats 6 people for fishing. The boat is powered by twin General Motors engines.
The boat comes equipped with:
Fishing Gear (Live Bait, hooks, 6 Penn Special fishing rods, etc.)
Captain and a sailor (Both bilingual)
An icebox with ice to cool drinks or food
Civilian liability insurance for all passengers
Fishing Licenses(not included)
The Fish - Depending on the time of year, different fish are in season and more of one will be found, but you can typically find anything and everything from Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Jack, Snapper, Tuna, Sailfish, Mackerel, to Wahoo.
THE MOST POPULAR PLACES
Inside the bay (6-8 hours) - There are all the above fish. The Tuna run in the 40-60lb range, they are just generally smaller than the outside of the bay. Its a nice trip, calmer ocean, and you can go out for a shorter amount of time.
Marietas Islands (8+ hours) - The Marietas are a wildlife reserve and are home to many species of fish and animals. A big scuba diving place, fishing is permitted 20 miles off the coast and you will find some great fish here. Its about an hour ride from Vallarta. Good Deep Sea fishing which is still pretty close to the Marina. You tend to run into dolphins here as well as whales in season.
El Morro (8+ hours) - Another big scuba spot, El Morro is a group of rock pinnacles. Lots of fish here, and one of the best spots in the bay. About 1.25 hrs from the Marina.
Corbeteñ¡ ¨10+ hours)- The best location possible on a 10 hour trip. Big fish live here. 800 lb Marlin and Sailfish, and 300lb Tuna and Wahoo. Its about 2hrs from the Marina, so its quite a trek. Second to this would be El Morro.
El Banco (12+ hours)- The best location around this area.. The biggest fish live here. 1000 lb Marlin and Sailfish, and 400lb Tuna and Wahoo as well as others.
Bring refreshments & snacks. We can provide them. Let us know.
6 HOUR TRIP $ 500
8 HOUR TRIP $ 650
10 HOUR TRIP $ 750
12 HOUR TRIP $ 950 ?
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Trio Tour - from 250 MXN
- Extreme Tour Atv and Canopy - from 1250 MXN
- San Sebastian Del Oeste - from 500 MXN
- San Blas - from 550 MXN
- City And Tropical Tour - from 250 MXN
- Sea Life Park Vallarta - from 14 USD
- Canopy La Vista - from 50 USD
Email the tour operator - Puerto Vallarta Fishing Charters
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.