City And Tropical Tour
- Price from:
- 250 MXN /person
- (322) 4298789
- (322) 225 9583
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- hotel lobby
- Location Finish:
- hotel lobby
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 03.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 03/27/2009
Private transportation and private tours are the best way to enjoy Puerto Vallarta, let us take you in your land tour as: city and tropical, San Blas. San Sebastian, Huicholes, farming. Guadalajara.
Visit a real town where the local people live and enjoy their traditions, than join us to continue toward downtown PUERTO VALLARTA and visit where LIZ TAYLOR'S and RICHARD BURTON house is. Also see the old town of PUERTO VALLARTA and Conchas Chinas. The residential area where we will stop to admire the best residential area with ocean view. and tequila tour
- Extras -
- PUERTO VALLARTA window to the typical Mexican town and tourist destination of world class. Where a wide variety of recreational activities are enjoyed with its pleasant tropical climate. Itâ€s kind people; they donâ€t call it the friendliest city in the world for nothing.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexican town one awaits with itâ€s international known fame of being a extraordinary tourist port, and friendly people just like the famous director JOHN HOUSTON. Described it. Who in 1963 and 1964 filmed the famous â€the night of the iguanaâ€ which gave birth to the best tourist destination of the Mexican Riviera?
PUERTO VALLARTA is located in the depths of the Sierra Madre in the state of Jalisco. State witch is know internationally for itâ€s mariachi and itâ€s typical drink el tequila.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Trio Tour - from 250 MXN
- Extreme Tour Atv and Canopy - from 1250 MXN
- San Sebastian Del Oeste - from 500 MXN
- San Blas - from 550 MXN
- Puerto Vallarta Fishing Charters - from 500 USD
- Sea Life Park Vallarta - from 14 USD
- Canopy La Vista - from 50 USD
Email the tour operator - City And Tropical Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.