Nature Adventure and Jungle Way
- Price from:
- 965 USD /person
- 52-55 55844401
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Mexico City
- Location Finish:
- Mexico City
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 04/02/2007
Round up the family and join us for a fun-filled adventure beginning in the state of Veracruz by choosing from a family rafting experience down the Pescados River, zip-lining or rappelling
MEXICO CITY - JALCOMULCO - The first two days of your trip will keep your adrenaline pumping with exciting activities such as white water rafting for all levels, rappel, zip-line, trekking and a temazcal bath. We've got everything organized for you including all meals at your hotel.
JALCOMULCO - The first two days of your trip will keep your adrenaline pumping with exciting activities such as white water rafting for all levels, rappel, zip-line, trekking and a temazcal bath. We've got everything organized for you including all meals at your hotel.
CATEMACO - Catemaco Lake is an attractive lake known for its traditions of witchcraft and spiritual cleanses.
CATEMACO - The town is surrounded by volcanic hills where you can take a boat tour to observe wildlife and replicas of Olmec ruins, take a guided walk through the Nanciyaga Ecological Reserve or visit the Salto de Eyipantla waterfall.
SAN CRISTOBAL - Arrive to the charming colonial highland town of San Cristobal and enjoy a day off to relax or check out the town's impressive museums and churches. Visit the colorful indigenous communities, San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan, two small towns that are bustling with life and unique traditional rituals.
SAN CRISTOBAL - Take a day trip to Colon Lakes and Montebello Lakes, some of nature's very own masterpieces.
SAN CRISTOBAL - TUXTLA - On the way to the airport, we will make a quick stop in the town of Chiapa de Corzo where you can take a speedboat ride through the Sumidero Canyon carved out by the Grijalva River where you will be amazed by the canyon's natural rock walls rising over 1 km.
TUXTLA : MEXICO CITY - Fly from Tuxtla to Mexico City where we will say goodbye to our new friends and end our journey.
- Inclusions -
- Cool Bilingual Mexican guide
- Exclusions -
- Local Payment 200 usd - This amount is the final cash payment for your adventure; it facilitates the flow of funds to the local cool guides. Paying locally allows us to reduce the total price of the adventure so we can keep our prices competitive and pass our cost savings on to you.
- Extras -
- Be sure to pack layers for variations in climate as we will be traveling through highland and mountainous regions of the country as well as tropical coastal climates.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mexico City
- Hopon Hopoff Transportation Network - from 115 USD
Email the tour operator - Nature Adventure and Jungle Way
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.