Swim With Whalesharks
- Price from:
- 90 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- ISLA HOLBOX
- Location Finish:
- ISLA HOLBOX
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, English
Last updated: 04/03/2007
Swim with WhaleSharks Freely in the Gulf Of Mexico. May-Sept. All inclusive tours available Ala Carte or All inclusive incl R/T transport from Cancun or Merida + overnight lodging night b/4 your swim
Tours depart Holbox Island 700am returning around Noontime. Tours include luxury Boat transport, snorkel & safety equipment, Morning orientation session w/ coffee etc, mid day snacks & sandwiches, unlimited refreshments ICE COLD!
Swim with WhaleSharks Dolphins Manta Rays Turtles & Flamingos. A THRILL OF A LIFETIME! We are the only American Based tour operator for this awesome event. Our 3rd year serving YOU, the Adventure seekers!
Every Day is a different adventure swimming with the BIGGEST Fish in the sea, the "WHALESHARK". Some days we'll interact with 10-15, or even 20 WHALESHARKS. This is the Largest gathering of WhaleSharks in the World!Wont you please come join us?
- Inclusions -
- Includes Mid-Morning snacks & Sandwiches along with Unlimited ICE COLD Refreshments Soda & Water.
- Extras -
- Come join other Adventure Seekers to Swim with WhaleSharks Freely in the Gulf Of Mexico. It is absolutely harmless. We have hosted Children as young as 5 years in the water with the Big Guys!Bring your camera! You will get some "incredible" shots in & out of the water. We provide Masks Fins & Flippers unless you prefer to bring your own equipment. Safety Vests we provide all swimmers. You will be in the water 2 people @ a time with Licensed trained Guides. This is a Whole lot MORE EXCITING than swimming in a tank with Trained Dolphins!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Isla Holbox
Email the tour operator - Swim With Whalesharks
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.