Swim With Dolphins in Cozumel by Dolphin Discovery
- Price from:
- 74.5 USD /person
- 1 (866) 393 5158
- 1 (800) 293 9698
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Chankaanab Park
- Location Finish:
- Chankaanab Park
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 06/12/2007
Swim with dolphins at Cozumel, one of the most famous scuba diving spots. Cozumel is the largest island in the Mexican Caribbean and boasts incredible submarine sceneries and beautiful landscapes.
Dolphin Discovery Cozumel is located inside the Chankanaab National Marine Park. As well as offering world-class diving and snorkeling, this beautiful park houses our spectacular sea lion show, a lush botanical garden, great reproductions of famous archaeological sites, and a typical Mayan village. To refresh yourself you also can swim the underground river and the tropical lagoon teeming with brightly colored tropical fish. Chankanaab facilities also include restaurants, bars and a dive shop. You will definitely want to allow time to enjoy the park either before or after your dolphin activity.
- Inclusions -
- All our dolphin programs at Cozumel include the admission fee and taxes for Chankanaab National Marine Park. This promotion applies for reservations made as of February 1st, 2007 and only for Dolphin Discovery bookings (Web sites & Internet Sales Department).
- Exclusions -
- Due to their security, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in any of the dolphin programs.
- Extras -
- Our dolphinarium facilities operate inside of the Chankanaab National Marine Park, located at Km. 9.6 of the South Coast Road, approximately 15 minutes away from downtown.
Come and swim with dolphins at Cozumel!
SWIM WITH DOLPHINS IN COZUMEL
DOLPHIN ROYAL SWIM - Two dolphins welcome you with a handshake, a kiss on the cheek, and let you give them one as well. Then, they take you for an original and speedy ride while you hold on to their fins. The most thrilling moment is the foot-push, when you feel all the strength of your new friends while they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet. It is truly 'the experience of a lifetime!'
DOLPHIN SWIM ADVENTURE-Become the best of friends with the dolphin! This program was created especially for you and the dolphin to share a series of sensational and safe activities while establishing a unique bond of trust. The dolphin greets you with a handshake, a kiss on the cheek, and lets you kiss them as well. Later, you will get close and personal with your new friend while it takes you on a belly-ride. At the end, you will enjoy moments of great spontaneity during your free time together. It is an unforgettable experience!
DOLPHIN ENCOUNTER-The first encounter: learn and have fun! Discover the dolphin's best-kept secrets in a safe and fun environment. You will be surprised by the great intelligence and friendliness of these wonderful marine mammals, having the opportunity to hug and kiss it, it will kiss your cheek, and enjoy watching your new friend while it performs a series of amazing behaviors, making you tingle with excitement! This program is ideal for children of all ages.
Toll Free from the US: 1 (866) 393 5158
Toll Free from Canada: 1 (866) 793 1905
Toll Free México: 01 (800) 727 5391
In Cancún: 52 (998) 193 3360
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cozumel
Email the tour operator - Swim With Dolphins in Cozumel by Dolphin Discovery
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.