Deep Sea Sportfishing
- Price from:
- 295 USD /person
- 1 (866) 260-7751
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Marina or Hotel Pier Pickup
- Location Finish:
- Marina or Hotel Pier Dropoff
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 01/14/2010
Join Cozumel's #1 fishing charter for a day of fishing for marlin, sailfish, wahoo, mahi mahi, tuna, and more! Our trips are all-inclusive, no hidden costs. Book online or toll-free by phone.
4 hours, 6 hours, or 8 hour charters available. You can choose the start time to fit your schedule. Cruise passengers welcome!
- Inclusions -
- Full Case of Beer, Water, Soft Drinks, Snacks, Lunch (full day trips), Crew, Fishing and Snorkeling Equipment, Taxi to the Marina (Cozumel only), Tax
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cozumel
- Swim With Dolphins in Cozumel by Dolphin Discovery - from 74.5 USD
- Deep Sea Fishing - from 420 USD
- Scuba Diving - from 70 USD
Email the tour operator - Deep Sea Sportfishing
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.