Mayan Organic Traditional Cuisine Class
- Price from:
- 120 USD /person
- 1 813 326 8720
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Chichen Itza
- Location Finish:
- Chichen Itza
- Start time:
- 04.30 pm
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English, Maya
Last updated: 05/08/2009
Enjoy learning about Maya Cuisine, gourmet Mayan traditional culinary arts, organic natural ingredients, aromas, textures, favors and secrets at Hacienda Chichen and Yaxkin Spa, Chichen Itza, Yucatan.
Book a Mayan Culinary Arts private class and enjoy a Mayan Organic Garden's Guided Tour at Hacienda Chichen and Yaxkin Spa to hand pick the ingredients used in many ancient and traditional Mayan Cuisine meals, then enjoy your private cooking class with Chef Josue Cime who will share his traditional Mayan recipes and special family culinary secrets with you (one to four people max. per class booking). Pamper your soul dinning your delightful meal under the stars at our Maya Jungle Gardens in a romantic candle light ambiance with live guitar music serenade; at a bit of extra delight requesting our Maitre`di a fabulous Mayan Gourmet Organic Coffee
- Inclusions -
- Maya Culinary Arts Workshops and private Mayan Cooking Classes include two nature guided tours two private cooking classes and two dinners (same meal prepared during classes)
- Extras -
- Maya Nature Guided Tours are conducted by local Mayan guides and include a stroll within the Bird Refuge and private Maya Jungle Reserve at Hacienda Chichen in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico. The guide will show herbal medicine plants, explain their use and properties, name in Maya, and a brief tasting. The tour ends in the Organic Maya Garden where guests are allowed to hand pick their own Mayan herbs, veggies, fruits and spices needed for their private culinary classes or workshops. All ingredients are organically grown by Mayan rural people.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Chichen Itza
Email the tour operator - Mayan Organic Traditional Cuisine Class
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.