Swim With Whalesharks
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 385 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 04/03/2007
Swim with WHALESHARKS Freely in the Gulf Of Mexico. An exciting adventure with these harmless safe creatures. This is the LARGEST Concentration of WhaleSharks in the world. Tours May thru September
Pickup @ Cancun Airport or Hotel & then Private AC transport to Isla Holbox 100mi away. Check into designated Beachfront Hotels. Afternoon & evening @ your leisure
700AM Coffee intro meeting for WhaleShark Swim. Do's & Dont's, Rules & Regulations then boat assignments & out to Swim with the Big Guys!
- Inclusions -
- One night lodging on Isla Holbox Night before the swim with WHAKLESHARKS Program
- Extras -
- In 2006 over 13,500 people Swam with WHALESHARKS on Isla Holbox. WE expect 20,000 in 2007. Will you be one of the lucky ones?
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cancun
- Day Trip to Isla Mujeres - from 54 USD
- Aquatours Jungle Tour - from 55 USD
- Aquatours Sailing Quest - from 27.5 USD
- Dolphin Discovery Puerto Aventuras - from 69 USD
- The Lobster Dinner Cruise - from 74 USD
Email the tour operator - Swim With Whalesharks
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.