Mayan Discovery Way
- Price from:
- 585 USD /person
- 52-55 55844401
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 04/02/2007
Round up the family and join us for a fun-filled adventure through the Mayan Riviera, snorkeling and scuba diving in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea in Cancun, Tulum and Playa del
CANCUN - Arrive to Cancun anytime throughout the day to meet up with the group.
CHICHEN ITZA : MERIDA - Stop at the famous Chichen Itza Ruins where you can observe the unique architecture and phenomenon that occurs during the March equinox when the shadow of a serpent slides gracefully down the largest main pyramid. The Plaza Grande or Main Square, is the central point for all walking tours and a great jumping off point for sightseeing around the city. Here, a wide variety of Merida's international characters come together defining the active character of the cultural capital of the Yucatan Peninsula.
CELESTUN - We will venture to the Celestun Biosphere Reserve to visit the white sand beaches and observe the pink flamingo colonies that are protected by the reserve. Take a boat ride to observe the waterfowl through the swamps, mangroves, petrified forests or cool off with a refreshing swim in the freshwater cenotes.
UXMAL - CAMPECHE - On your way to Campeche, we will stop at the impressive Mayan ruins of Uxmal where you can enjoy the day climbing the pyramids. In Campeche, a UNESCO World Heritage site and a beautiful colonial city, visit the remains of the Baluarte Santiago, the large walls that once protected the city from pirate attacks and take a stroll through the impressive museum.
PALENQUE : Take your first peek at the Lacandon Jungle as you walk among the breathtaking Mayan ruins in the impressive archaeological site of Palenque. Spend the night in the jungle lodge of Panchan where you will enjoy live music and fire juggling performances among a group of like-minded friends.
AGUA AZUL : MISOL HA - Visit the natural waterfall, Agua Azul, a series of small cascades with a unique turquoise color. Continue to Misol-Ha, another impressive waterfall consisting of a narrow stream that falls from a height of 35m in front of caves and into a natural swimming pool below.
TULUM - Arriving to Tulum you will be impressed by the most beautiful and interesting Mayan ruins set upon cliffs overlooking the blue Caribbean Sea. Relax and soak up the sun on the white sand beaches next to the turquoise water.
TULUM - Take a day to admire the truly stunning beauty and peaceful beach atmosphere of this unique Caribbean gem.
PLAYA DEL CARMEN - troll down the pedestrian only strip of La Quinta Avenida in the laidback town of Playa del Carmen to take a look at the popular shops, quench your thirst at a trendy café or grab a snack at a local restaurant before heading to the beach.
CANCUN - Our adventure ends in Cancun where any activity you are looking for can be found here. Relax on the white sand beaches, snorkel and scuba dive with your new Bamba friends.
- Inclusions -
- Entrance to National Parks: Celestun Biosphere Reserve, Agua-Azul, Misol-ha waterfalls.
- Exclusions -
- Local Payment 200.00 usd - This amount is the final cash payment for your adventure; it facilitates the flow of funds to the local cool guides. Paying locally allows us to reduce the total price of the adventure so we can keep our prices competitive and pass our cost savings on to you.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cancun
- Day Trip to Isla Mujeres - from 54 USD
- Aquatours Jungle Tour - from 55 USD
- Aquatours Sailing Quest - from 27.5 USD
- Dolphin Discovery Puerto Aventuras - from 69 USD
- The Lobster Dinner Cruise - from 74 USD
Email the tour operator - Mayan Discovery Way
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.