Aquatours Sailing Quest
- Price from:
- 27.5 USD /person
- 1 (866) 393 5158
- 1 (800) 293 9698
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Playa Langosta
- Location Finish:
- Playa Langosta
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, English
Last updated: 06/13/2007
Enjoy a great day in the Mexican Caribbean. Join us aboard our amazing catamarans to sail through the crystalline and turquoise waters of the bay until we reach the beautiful Isla Mujeres.
Discover the beauty and wonders of the underwater world while you snorkel at the Faritos reef, and later enjoy the delicious buffet lunch and domestic open bar at our Discovery island beach club facilities.
While you are at the beach club, you may choose to either visit downtown Isla Mujeres and spend some time shopping, or simply lay back and relax on a comfortable lounge chair and work on your tan, while you enjoy watching our dolphins and other guests carrying out amazing interactive dolphin swim programs.
- Inclusions -
- Continental Breakfast in The Cove Beachfront Restaurant & Bar
- Extras -
- On the Sailing Quest, you will enjoy a wonderful day aboard the catamaran. You will be able to do drift snorkeling and a delicious buffet lunch once you arrive to Discovery Island.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 10:00am
Toll Free from the US: 1 (866) 393 5158
Toll Free from Canada: 1 (866) 793 1905
Toll Free from México: 01 (800) 727 5391
In Cancún: 52 (998) 193 3360
Marina Aquatours Address:
Blvd. Kukulcán Km 6.5, Hotel Zone
Cancún, Quintana Roo 77500 México
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cancun
- Day Trip to Isla Mujeres - from 54 USD
- Aquatours Jungle Tour - from 55 USD
- Dolphin Discovery Puerto Aventuras - from 69 USD
- The Lobster Dinner Cruise - from 74 USD
Email the tour operator - Aquatours Sailing Quest
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.