Taxco 1 Day
- Price from:
- 70 USD /person
- 1 866 473 4432, 744484200
- +52 744 484 2200
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Location Finish:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 09/20/2009
Save up to 50% Get to know the 17th century town of Taxco, Considered the silver capital of Mexico. Leaves 6.30 a.m. returns 8:00 p.m. wear confortable shoes.
this is a great walking tour !
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- A wonderful day of sightseeing of the 17th century town of Taxco, Considered the silver capital of Mexico. Wander down the quaint cobbled streets of this town haggle & barter for some unique silver souvenirs. The silver jewelry in Taxco typically cost about half as much as in any other place. Tour includes a visit to the baroque Santa Prisca Cathedral. This tour is ideal for escaping the Acapulco heat for a day. Lunch included in Taxco. Mon Wed Fri.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Acapulco
- Dine & Dive in Acapulco Tour Excursion Sightseeing - from 56 USD
- Drinks Dine & Dive in La Perla Night Club Excursion - from 47 USD
- Acapulco Swim With Dolphins Excursion & Sightseeing & Shopping - from 110 USD
- Jungle Tour Coyuca Lagoon Excursion Sightseeing in Acapulco - from 34 USD
- Acapulco City Tour - from 13.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Taxco 1 Day
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.