Jungle Tour Coyuca Lagoon Excursion Sightseeing in Acapulco
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 34 USD /person
- 52 744 484 2200
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Location Finish:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 08/04/2009
Coyuca Lagoon is a natural fresh water sanctuary where exotic wildlife coexists among the jungle-shrouded canals. A boat tour to the Coyuca Lagoon is an ideal way to experience the nature of Acapulco.
- Inclusions -
- boat ride
- Extras -
- Coyuca Lagoon is a natural fresh water sanctuary where exotic wildlife coexists among the jungle-shrouded canals. A boat tour to the Coyuca Lagoon is an ideal way to experience the nature of Acapulco. Begin your tour admiring the coconut and palm groves as well as the delicate water hyacinths floating along the shores. Have lunch on the beach, a bird sanctuary that is home to black and white herons, pelicans, marabus, storks and more. Taken from a traveler's review.
Perfectly situated between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra de la Madres Mountains, Acapulco offers an abundance of ecological wonders. Whether touring the destinationâ€s lagoons, jungles, islands or estuaries or traversing the shores of the Acapulco Bay, the destinationâ€s 360 days of sunshine and distinctive ecosystems afford visitors an ideal backdrop for eco-adventure.
Enjoy a boat ride along the Coyuca Lagoon. See the real Mexican Country Side, visit different plantations and share with Acapulco natives. The air-conditioned vehicle will take you along the coastal road where you can admire the Pacific Ocean on one side and the lagoon o the other. Later you will arrive to a beachfront restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch accompanied by a domestic open bar. After lunch you can walk on the beach o just relax and have a siesta in a hammock
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Acapulco
- Dine & Dive in Acapulco Tour Excursion Sightseeing - from 56 USD
- Drinks Dine & Dive in La Perla Night Club Excursion - from 47 USD
- Acapulco Swim With Dolphins Excursion & Sightseeing & Shopping - from 110 USD
- Acapulco City Tour - from 13.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Jungle Tour Coyuca Lagoon Excursion Sightseeing in Acapulco
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.