Drinks Dine & Dive in La Perla Night Club Excursion
- Price from:
- 47 USD /person
- 18664734734432, 744484220
- 52+744 484 2200
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Location Finish:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Start time:
- 07.30 pm
- End time:
- 10.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 09/20/2009
Make sure you donât miss the spectacular daring leaps of the divers from the cliffs of La Quebrada, seen from the comfort of La Perla Night Club. 2 drinks, or dinner and 1 drink, make your choice!!
- Inclusions -
- it may be dinner alone
- Exclusions -
- gratuities (optional)
- Extras -
- La Perla restaurant overlooks the cliffs from where the daring cliff divers of La Quebrada risk their lives every night.
The divers climb to a height of 30 meters, pray at the altar of the Virgin of Guadalupe, and dive off the cliff at the precise moment when the tide brings in the large waves.
You can either take the tour which includes two drinks or the tour with a complete dinner and one drink
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Acapulco
- Dine & Dive in Acapulco Tour Excursion Sightseeing - from 56 USD
- Acapulco Swim With Dolphins Excursion & Sightseeing & Shopping - from 110 USD
- Jungle Tour Coyuca Lagoon Excursion Sightseeing in Acapulco - from 34 USD
- Acapulco City Tour - from 13.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Drinks Dine & Dive in La Perla Night Club Excursion
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.