Dine & Dive in Acapulco Tour Excursion Sightseeing
- Price from:
- 56 USD /person
- 52 744 484 2200
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Location Finish:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Start time:
- 07.30 pm
- End time:
- 11.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 08/04/2009
Dine in the sophisticated ambiance of one of the most beautiful restaurants in Acapulco, "las brisas" or "el olvido" with 1 drink included; then go to "Club la Perla" and presence the Diving show.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- gratuities (optional)
- Extras -
- The night tour offers an elegant evening of dining and cultural exploration for a time that can appeal to a couple looking for a romantic outing, as well as a larger group looking to experience Acapulco by night. Your tour will start at one of Acapulco's more popular restaurants (Las Brisas or El Olvido Restaurant ), where you'll be able to relax and take in a delectable dining experience (1 drink). After your meal, you'll visit the popular La Perla club (2 driks)located at La Quebrada, and experience the internationally renowned cliff divers!
The divers will put on an amazing performance as they leap from upwards of 130 feet into the ocean waters while holding on to flaming torches to help guide their path. From romantic to adventurous, the Night Tour of Acapulco offers a variety of sensations amidst the beauty of the Acapulco area.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Acapulco
- Drinks Dine & Dive in La Perla Night Club Excursion - from 47 USD
- Acapulco Swim With Dolphins Excursion & Sightseeing & Shopping - from 110 USD
- Jungle Tour Coyuca Lagoon Excursion Sightseeing in Acapulco - from 34 USD
- Acapulco City Tour - from 13.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Dine & Dive in Acapulco Tour Excursion Sightseeing
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.