Acapulco Deep Sea Fishing Tour Sightseeing
- Price from:
- 171 USD /person
- +52 744 484 2200
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- Location Finish:
- Hotel &/or Terminal
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 04/05/2009
Acapulco has been known for its fantastic sport fishing for decades., Sailfish are noted for their fighting ability and often spend as much of the battle in the air as in the water.
- Exclusions -
- gratuities (optional)
- Extras -
- FOR A GROUP OF ONE TO EIGHT PERSONS
IT has been known for its fantastic sport fishing for decades., Sailfish are noted for their fighting ability and often spend as much of the battle in the air as in the water. and they are numerous throughout the year The Pacific sailfish is almost twice the size of its Atlantic counterpart, reaching 10 feet and 200 pounds !!.
It has beautiful colors, and ItÂ´s silver and deep blue parts-with golden short Stripes and a dorsal fin with purplish/black spots, makes it the ideal Trophy!
These present colors will fade quickly after capture. But are always recovered when doing taxidermy to it.
For those fishermen who prefer lighter tackle, there is also excellent small game fishing year-round for bonito, roosterfish, mahi-mahi & tuna, which school in large numbers.
DAYTIME DEEP SEA FISHING
Deep Sea fishing can be done in different type of boats, renting the whole boat or by the individual fishing line, which consists of sharing the boat with a maximum of six persons. We go after Sailfish, Tuna, and Dorado, and we fish from 3 to 8 miles from the shore, depending on ocean currents and the distance of the blue water. We use dead natural bait trolling at all times.
NIGHT BOTTOM FISHING
Is done with a hand line, from a boat anchored within the Acapulco bay or surrounding area, while enjoying the view of the city lights from out on the ocean. We fish for Red Snapper and Grouper, using dead natural bait like squid or sardine within others. Once you begin fishing you can start to enjoy your catch broiled on the grill on board by our staff.
Ice, bait, and tackle are provided for all fishing expeditions. A box lunch, coffee, tea, juice, beer and soft drinks are available for a minimal extra cost.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Acapulco
- Dine & Dive in Acapulco Tour Excursion Sightseeing - from 56 USD
- Drinks Dine & Dive in La Perla Night Club Excursion - from 47 USD
- Acapulco Swim With Dolphins Excursion & Sightseeing & Shopping - from 110 USD
- Jungle Tour Coyuca Lagoon Excursion Sightseeing in Acapulco - from 34 USD
- Acapulco City Tour - from 13.5 USD
Email the tour operator - Acapulco Deep Sea Fishing Tour Sightseeing
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.