The Only Tour Higher Than The CN Tower
- Price from:
- 20 CAD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Vapor Central 667 Yonge St. Second Flr
- Location Finish:
- Kindred Cafe 9 Breadalbane
- Start time:
- 02.30 pm
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/23/2007
Comfortably relax exploring the doobie destination of Yongsterdam, TO's cannabis district with a walking weed filled tour of seed shops, cafes, a three-floor hemp store, and strain sampling.
Experience Toronto's unique Yongsterdam cannabis district with a walking weed filled tour of seed shops, cafes and a three-floor hemp store. Comfortably relax exploring the number one doobie destination in North America* with prominent pothead, marijuana scholar, and counterculture writer Matt Mernagh (NOW / Cannabis Culture). The Toronto Hash Mob coach opens our city's doors of perception with strain sampling, Herbal Aire vs. Volcano Vaporizer demonstration and weed wisdom.
Toronto's Hipper Than Vancouver! Marc Prince of Pot Emery
Nobody was about to arrest such a polite and diminutive protester.
The Toronto Star Protest Smokes Up The Joint 04/21/06
* As rated by High Times
- Extras -
- Contact me about private bookings!
This is the only toking tour of it's kind in Toronto. Hosted by Toronto's most notable cannabis enthusiast. Have a safe relaxing staying knowing you'll get the insider view of Toronto's toking community.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Toronto
Email the tour operator - The Only Tour Higher Than The CN Tower
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.