Wetlands Wildlife Safari
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 39.95 CAD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/07/2007
Experience the sereniy and wonder of the famous Columbia River Wetlands. Witness your surroundings come alive as you float quietly past willow bushes, heron rookery, beaver dams and osprey nests.
Meet at the Watershed, 210 Fisher Road. Your guide will provide a shuttle ride to our boat launch south of Golden. Once on the river, experience a breathtaking 3 hour wetland float trip. Your onboard guide will amaze you with their local knowledge of the history, ecology and wildlife of the Columbia Valley. Capacity - 12 people.
- Inclusions -
- Shuttle ride to our boat launch
- Extras -
- Evening departures also available at 6:00pm daily.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Golden
- Columbia River Safari - from 69.95 CAD
- Golden Discovery Package - from 87.95 CAD
- Daily Heli Skiing - from 669 CAD
Email the tour operator - Wetlands Wildlife Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.