Columbia River Safari
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 69.95 CAD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Columbia River Discovery Centre
- Start time:
- 02.00 pm
- End time:
- 04.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/07/2007
Canyonjet Safaris is an exciting way to experience the natural beauty of British Columbia. Narrow canyons, snowcapped mountains and shimmering waterways are the backdrop for this immersive tour.
Our jet boat safaris are as exciting as they are unique! Guests meet at the Columbia River Discovery Centre and will spend an exhilerating 1 1/2 hours experiencing the untamed Columbia River. Tours depart daily at 2:00pm. Alternate departures available with minimum numbers (4 people).
- Inclusions -
- Interpretive introduction to the Rocky Mountains and Columbia River watershed.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Golden
- Golden Discovery Package - from 87.95 CAD
- Wetlands Wildlife Safari - from 39.95 CAD
- Daily Heli Skiing - from 669 CAD
Email the tour operator - Columbia River Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.