Marine Wildlife Journey
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 170 CAD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- Campbell River
- Location Finish:
- Campbell River
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/12/2007
Journey through scenic waters to view Killer Whales, Black Bears, Dolphins, Eagles and other marine wildlife through out the swirling Discovery Passage and Johnstone Straits areas of British Columbia.
Cruise through the Discovery Passage and Johnstone Strait areas in search of Orcas (killer whales) and othermarine wildlife such as black bears, dolphins, porpoises, eagles, seals, sea lions. On this journey you will also enjoy an exhilarating cruise through some of the strongest tidal current areas found anywhere in the world. You will also see beautiful coastal scenery. You will also be shown where old First Nations (Native) village sites were once located and some of the history of the area. Experienced locally born guides with a minimum 30 years on the water. Make sure to bring your camera for a spectacular sightseeing adventure you will never forget.Lunch will be included on this tour.
- Inclusions -
- lunch included
- Extras -
- no children under the age of 3 permitted on tour.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Campbell River
- Grizzly Bear Journey - from 340 CAD
- Whale & Grizzly Bear Watching - 3 days from 169 CAD
Email the tour operator - Marine Wildlife Journey
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.