Reel Angling Adventures Athabasca River
- Price from:
- 490.26 CAD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 03/06/2008
Fish the Historic Athabasca River for exciting Northern Pike and Walleye action, with great opportunities to catch that trophy fish of a life time and view the wonderful scenery along the way.
This Package Includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in a beautiful standard room with a continental breakfast, satellite TV and free wireless internet.
- Two full days of guided fishing with use of all fishing gear.
- A shore Lunch for your day out fishing.
- Transportation from the Hotel.
This fishing package is only $980.51 for two guests.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Edmonton
- Hook yourself a fish Guided Fishing Package - 2 days from 530 CAD
Email the tour operator - Reel Angling Adventures Athabasca River
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.