Shop til you Drop
- Price from:
- 30 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 01/18/2010
Dubai- a Shopper's Paradise, Zero taxes. If its shopping you're looking for, then enlist the help of a Professional Guide to show you where we locals shop.
Whether its World Class shopping, or the excitement of the Souks( Markets), Dubai has it all.
Shopping here is a national pastime, be mesmerized with the largest mall in the World, with its 1200 stores, or the Mall of the Emirates, with its incredible Ski Slopes.
Otherwise shop like a local and get caught up in the pulsating vibe of the Souks, for Pashminas, Gold, Pearls, Iranian carpets. etc
Whatever your needs, be assured, Dubai has it, lets find it together. Let me help you bargain for the best prices
- Inclusions -
- Full Tour
- Exclusions -
- Lunch Excluded
- Extras -
- Don't be trapped by tourists havens, shop where the locals shop.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubai
- Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner - from 165 AED
- Seawings Silver Tour - from 1125 AED
- Modern Dubai - from 40 USD
- East Coast Tour - from 92 USD
- Desert Sightseeing Safari - from 57 USD
- A Desert Adventure - from 53 USD
- Dubai Shopping Malls 1 - from 80 USD
- Dubai City Tour - from 250 AED
- Dubai Desert Safari - from 55 USD
- Dhow Cruise with dinner - from 55 USD
- Dubai Museum - from 36 AED
- Dubai City Tour 1 - from 75 AED
- Dubai Overnight Desert Safari - from 92 USD
- Dubai Desert Safari - from 54 USD
- Dubai Private Tour - from 350 AED
Email the tour operator - Shop til you Drop
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.