- Price from:
- 40 USD /person
- Modern Dubai City Tour
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, English
Last updated: 01/18/2010
The Rags to Riches Story, Dubai.
From a fishing village to a Modern, pulsating City, with world class Infrastructure
We visit Modern Dubai to see the phenomenal new developments and projects. Highlights of the Tour includes the Jumeirah Mosque, (we cant go inside the mosque, but will take a walk around the courtyard)
We visit the Beverley Hills of Dubai to See from the open beach the Burj Al Arab, the worlds most luxurious hotel with a 7 star rating.
We visit the Amazing Madinat Jumeirah, with its incredible architecture, a blend of modern and traditional featuring the windtowers and the ever popular Souk
We then take a drive down The Palm Islands to see the newest rave in Dubai, the Atlantis hotel with its splendid aquarium featuring 65 000 fish, including a whale shark, stringrays, etc. Ice Cream stop here to replenish sugar levels for the next amazing sights.
We visit the Dubai Marina, the Monacco of the Middle East, then head to the Mall of the Emirates to see another unbeleivable sight, "snow in the desert". This you have to see to beleive. If needed, free time will be given for lunch and shopping
We continue to the Old Town area of Dubai to see the Burj Khalifa, (the Tallest Building in the World). We stop for the most close up pictures of this ambitious project.
We have the option to visit a Market or the Official largest shopping Mall in the world, with its 1200 stores, indoor ice skating rink and aquarium.
- Inclusions -
- 4 Hours tour with Licenced Private Guide and vehicle
- Exclusions -
- Lunches/ Refreshments/ Ice Cream
- Extras -
- Everything you've read and seen on TV, now see it for yourself and be the envy of your friends/ family.
Dubai the city with Vision, where nothing is impossible...be a part of this breathtaking experience.
Tours can be customised to suit individual requirements, and timings are flexible
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubai
- Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner - from 165 AED
- Seawings Silver Tour - from 1125 AED
- Shop til you Drop - from 30 USD
- East Coast Tour - from 92 USD
- Desert Sightseeing Safari - from 57 USD
- A Desert Adventure - from 53 USD
- Dubai Shopping Malls 1 - from 80 USD
- Dubai City Tour - from 250 AED
- Dubai Desert Safari - from 55 USD
- Dhow Cruise with dinner - from 55 USD
- Dubai Museum - from 36 AED
- Dubai City Tour 1 - from 75 AED
- Dubai Overnight Desert Safari - from 92 USD
- Dubai Desert Safari - from 54 USD
- Dubai Private Tour - from 350 AED
Email the tour operator - Modern Dubai
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.