A Desert Adventure
- Price from:
- 53 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- Your hotel(dubai/sharjah)
- Location Finish:
- Your hotel(dubai/sharjah)
- Start time:
- 03.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 pm
- We Speak:
- urdu,hindi,tamil,, English
Last updated: 05/05/2008
See the real dunes of dubai..get the thrill of playing on its dunes, on a 4X4..100% satisfaction guaranteed,by our expert dune drivers..relax evening with captivating belly dance show after supper!!
You will be picked up between 3 to 3.30pm.and driven to the desert about 40 minutes from city on roadImmediately after
Enjoy off road dune bashing on 4x4 over the magical dunes of arabia!!
At the traditional bedouin camp enjoy camel ride,and various activties like henna painting,arabic dress(for photograph), unlimited shisha(hubbly bubbly)
followed by sumptous dinner buffet with unlimited soft drinks, water, fruits and dessert.
Immediately after supper, your eyes will feast on the traditional arabic belly dancer gyrating to the titillating arabic number..go set yourself free..join the belly dancer if you may!!
thereafter you will be driven back to your hotel..
An unforgettable evening..to cherish forever!!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dubai
- Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner - from 165 AED
- Seawings Silver Tour - from 1125 AED
- Shop til you Drop - from 30 USD
- Modern Dubai - from 40 USD
- East Coast Tour - from 92 USD
- Desert Sightseeing Safari - from 57 USD
- Dubai Shopping Malls 1 - from 80 USD
- Dubai City Tour - from 250 AED
- Dubai Desert Safari - from 55 USD
- Dhow Cruise with dinner - from 55 USD
- Dubai Museum - from 36 AED
- Dubai City Tour 1 - from 75 AED
- Dubai Overnight Desert Safari - from 92 USD
- Dubai Desert Safari - from 54 USD
- Dubai Private Tour - from 350 AED
Email the tour operator - A Desert Adventure
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.