Big Tour Of Syria
- Price from:
- 1700 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Greek, French, English
Last updated: 07/06/2008
Excellent two-week cultural tour to Syria with a small excursion in Lebanon!
Meet and Assist at Damascus International Airport, Transfer to Hotel and Overnight.
Breakfast, Full Day Damascus city tour: visit the National Musuem, Handicraft market, Azem Palace, Ommayad Mosque, the Straight Street, the church of St. Ananias, the window of St. Paul And a stroll in souk Hamidieh, end the tour of a Panoramic view from mountain Kassion. Back to hotel for Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast, Departure to visit Sednaya, Maalula, continue to Palmyra for Hotel and overnight.
Breakfast, Full Day Palmya visiting: Museum, the temple of Bel, the great Colonnade and the valley of tombs, amphitheater, Agora, Baalshamine, enjoy watching the sunset: overnight in Palmyra
Breakfast, Departure to visit Mari and Doura Euroupes, arrive in Der Ezzor for hotel and overnight.
Breakfast, Full Day visit Der Ezzor, Halabia, Zalabia, back to hotel for overnigth.
Breakfast, departure to visit Raqa and Rassafa, Euphrates Dam. Proceed to Aleppo for hotel and overnight
Breakfast, Full Day visit of Aleppo: museum, Aleppo citadel, the great mosque, the Souks (bazaars) and Khans (caravanserais). overnight in Aleppo.
Breakfast, visit St. Simeon, Ein Darra, Dead cities, the Roman road, back to hotel for overnight in Aleppo.
Breakfast, departure to visit Ebla and Apamea, Mosaic Museum, continue to Hama, visit waterwheels (Noria), hotel and overnight in Hama.
Breakfast, Departure to visit Saladine Castle, then to visit Ugarit, to Lattakia for hotel and overnight.
After Breakfast departure to visit Al Marqab Castle, Tartous Museum, St. George's Monastery, Crack Des Chevaliers, then to Damascus, hotel and overnight.
After breakfast, Full Day excursion to the south to visit Shahba, Al Sweida, Qanawat, Bosra, back to hotel in Damascus for overnight.
Breakfast, Full day excursion to Lebanon to visit Baalback, back to Damascus for hotel and overnight.
Breakfast, Transfer to Airport for Departure.
- Inclusions -
- - Meet and assist at the airports & Borders, upon arrival and departure;
- Exclusions -
- - Lunches & Dinners during the excursions; - Extras at the hotel and personal expenses; - Airfare ticket; - Tips For Htls/Driver/Guide.
- Extras -
- Syria is often described as the largest small country in the world because of its wealth of ancient civilization. Modern man is indebted to this land for much of his thought and learning. Indeed it was aptly said that every intellectual has two homelands: his own, and Syria. Syria is at the head of the countries that are proud of their archeological sites, heritage and cultural property.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Damascus
- Alnajwa Damascus Tour - 15 days from 600 EUR
- Discover Syria in 8 Days - 8 days from 1500 USD
- archeology touArcheology Tour Desert Kingdomsr Desert Kingdoms - 8 days from 1445 USD
- Syria 7 Nights 8 Days Classical Tour - 8 days from 920 EUR
- Archeology Tour - 5 days from 1325 EUR
- Amazing Taste of History - 6 days from 760 USD
- Broken Earth Heart Excursion - 15 days from 3500 USD
Email the tour operator - Big Tour Of Syria
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.