archeology touArcheology Tour Desert Kingdomsr Desert Kingdoms
- Price from:
- 1445 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- damascus ,airport
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Turkish, Greek
Last updated: 06/10/2008
We feel both pleased & honored to introduce ourselves as trip2syria Travel Agency is one of the leading Travel Company in Damascus, Syria Operated by a team of professionals
Meet and assist at Damascus Airport, transfer to the hotel in Damascus for dinner and overnight
Breakfast, Sight seeing of Damascus the oldest contentiously inhabited city in the world. Start orientation tour including: the National Museum one of the most important in the world, here you can here the story of humanity over thousands years of civilizations. Omayad mosque the best example of Arabic Islamic architecture dating back to the 8th century AD. Saladin tomb, Hamidiah Bazar, Street called strait mentioned in the Bible, Ananias church, St. Paul's window. Back to the hotel for dinner and overnigh
Maaloula : Crack Des Chevalier : Lattakia
Breakfast, drive to visit Maaloula where the people still speak the Aramaic language of Jesus Christ, we view here the convent of St. Sarkis and Bacchus. Continue to Crack des Chevalier the most well-preserved crusaders citadel in the world. Dinner and overnight in Lattakia.
Saladin castle : St. Simion : Aleppo
Breakfast, Visit Saladin castle. St. Simion monastery to see this magnificent edifice from Byzantine period of Syria. Continue to Aleppo for dinner and overnight
Breakfast, Aleppo; a heaven of hidden treasures Citadel of Aleppo a remarkable example of Islamic military architecture. National Museum, The great Mosque, Armenian and Christian quarter. Afternoon visit the Caravan Saraies and the thrilling 12 Km covered Bazaars. Dinner and Overnight.
Aphamia : Hama : Palmyra
Breakfast, After breakfast drive to Aphamia: built by Selokus Necator and used to have a 02 Km long colonnaded street second to none at that period, Hama the romantic city on the Orontus river; watch the huge water wheels. Continue to Palmyra for dinner and overnight.
Palmyra : Damascus
Breakfast, sight seeing of Palmyra: one of the most breath-taking and impressive sites all over the world. Bel temple, valley of the tombs, the colonnade, the Agora and the theatre. Drive to Damascus with a stop in Baghdad Café located in the middle of no where. Dinner and overnight in Damascus.
Breakfast, Transfer to Damascus airport to bid you farewell.
- Inclusions -
- 24/7 emergency service
- Exclusions -
- Tips for guide and driver are not included.
- Extras -
- * Museums are closed on Tuesdays as well as Azem Palace in Damascus, Citadel of Aleppo, Saladin castles near Lattakia
* Souks and Bazaars are closed on Fridays as well as during the Islamic Eids.
* Group should be during the visit of the mosques, very decently dressed.
* Always advise your clients to take permission before taking pictures to people, shops etc... Some Syrians might be offended.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Damascus
- Alnajwa Damascus Tour - 15 days from 600 EUR
- Discover Syria in 8 Days - 8 days from 1500 USD
- Syria 7 Nights 8 Days Classical Tour - 8 days from 920 EUR
- Archeology Tour - 5 days from 1325 EUR
- Amazing Taste of History - 6 days from 760 USD
- Broken Earth Heart Excursion - 15 days from 3500 USD
- Big Tour Of Syria - 15 days from 1700 EUR
Email the tour operator - archeology touArcheology Tour Desert Kingdomsr Desert Kingdoms
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.