Amazing Taste of History
- Price from:
- 760 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Dutch, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Arabic
Last updated: 01/09/2008
A fast trip in Damascus, following the steps of St.Paul's & Saladin, reaching Maaloula to visit the city of Jesus spoken language till today, moving to Palmyra the Syrian desert bride.
Arrival at Hotel in Damascus : Check into Hotel. Overnight in Damascus
Breakfast. Sightseeing in Damascus: National Museum : Hamidiyah Bazaar : Omayyad Mosque : Saladin Tomb : Spice market : Straight Street : St. Anania's Church : St. Paul's window. Overnight in Damascus. (No Car)
Breakfast. Drive to visit Maaloula (St. Tekla & Mar Sarkis convents) : Crac des Chevaliers : Continue to Palmyra. Overnight in Palmyra
Breakfast. Sightseeing in Palmyra: Bel Temple : Valley of the tombs : Arch of triumph : Colonnade : Bath of queen Zenobia : Theatre : Agora : Drive back to Damascus. Dinner with Dervish dancing show & life oriental music. Overnight in Damascus
Breakfast. Time at leisure in Damascus Overnight in Damascus. No Car.
Breakfast. Transfer to Damascus airport for Departure.
- Inclusions -
- B/B Basis including 05 Breakfasts + 01 Dinner
- Exclusions -
- Anything not mentioned above
- Extras -
- - price per person in double room
- Please make 100 % Sure that all Passports have no Israeli Stamps.
- Museums are closed on Tuesdays
- Souks and Bazaars are closed on Fridays
- Liabilities: Travel2Syria purchased ground transportation, hotel, restaurant and other travel services from independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Therefore Travel2Syria will be exempt from any liabilities for death, injury, baggage loss and damage or any other loss that may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier.
- Itinerary Deviations: Itinerary Deviations to the planned itinerary may occur due to weather, traffic, or any other conditions beyond our control such as strike, acts of God, war, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will make our best to insure all the visits and excursions will be similar. Travel 2 SYRIA can substitute the itinerary upon the agreement of our clients.
- Hotels: The Hotels listed will be used in most circumstances. When the predefined hotels are not available, Travel2Syria can substitute hotels of the same class and standard upon the agreement of our clients.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Damascus
- Alnajwa Damascus Tour - 15 days from 600 EUR
- Discover Syria in 8 Days - 8 days from 1500 USD
- archeology touArcheology Tour Desert Kingdomsr Desert Kingdoms - 8 days from 1445 USD
- Syria 7 Nights 8 Days Classical Tour - 8 days from 920 EUR
- Archeology Tour - 5 days from 1325 EUR
- Broken Earth Heart Excursion - 15 days from 3500 USD
- Big Tour Of Syria - 15 days from 1700 EUR
Email the tour operator - Amazing Taste of History
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.