South Meets North
- Price from:
- 1300 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Dutch
Last updated: 01/09/2008
Aleppo the western gate, Damascus the city of civilization & Hama with it's water wheels
Meet & Assist : Transfer to Hotel : Welcome drink. Overnight in Damascus
Breakfast. AM Sightseeing in Damascus: Hamidiyah Bazaar : Omayyad Mosque : Saladin Tomb : Spice market : PM visit the village of Boudan : Panoramic view from Qassioun Mountain. Overnight in Damascus
Breakfast. Drive to visit Crac des Chevaliers : Hama (the water wheels) : Continue to Aleppo. Overnight in Aleppo
Breakfast. Sightseeing in Aleppo: Citadel : Grand Mosque : Caravanserais : 12 Km covered Bazaar : PM drive back to Damascus. Overnight in Damascus
Breakfast. Transfer to Damascus airport for Departure.
- Inclusions -
- 04 Nights accommodation at 3* clean Hotels
- Exclusions -
- Anything not mentioned above
- Extras -
- - Price per person in double room
- Please make 100 % Sure that all Passports have no Israeli Stamps.
- Museums are closed on Tuesdays
- Souks and Bazaars are closed on Fridays
- Liabilities: Travel 2 Syria Travel Services purchased ground transportation, hotel, restaurant and other travel services from independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. Therefore Travel 2 Syria will be exempt from any liabilities for death, injury, baggage loss and damage or any other loss that may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier.
- Itinerary Deviations: Itinerary Deviations to the planned itinerary may occur due to weather, traffic, or any other conditions beyond our control such as strike, acts of God, war, fire, acts of government, riot, etc. We will make our best to insure all the visits and excursions will be similar. Travel 2 Syria can substitute the itinerary upon the agreement of our clients.
- Hotels: The Hotels listed will be used in most circumstances. When the predefined hotels are not available, Travel 2 Syria can substitute hotels of the same class and standard upon the agreement of our clients.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Aleppo
Email the tour operator - South Meets North
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.