Petra 1 Day
- Price from:
- 159 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 07/19/2007
Daily tour BEIN HARIM TOURISM SERVICES LTD is a leading Israeli government licensed travel service, specializing in the planning, organization and conducting of custom-made guided tours .
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Eilat at 7:30. At 8:00 A.M our representatives and our tour guide will meet you at South Border ( Arava) and will arrange visa, assist you to check out of the border, and will drive then by our deluxe transportation (A/C) to Petra via Desert high way for 80 Km and will have stop on the way at guesthouse, then via King's high (35 Km) will stop near Hasan Prince Palace for grand view of Petra mountains when you arrive the visitor centre our guide will escort you into Petra and show you the highlights of the Nabatean city. You will enter the city through the Siq and be rewarded with the most astonishing and dramatic monument in Jordan: the Treasury. You will also visit the theatre, the tombs and facades and the colonnaded street. We will then have lunch (Open Buffet) at Nabateaen's Tent Rest., and back to the city you will have time for shopping at Bedouin bazars, and then drive back to Aqaba( Optional) if you would like to have city tour in Aqaba or back to South border for your departure.
Rates include: Meeting and assistance at south border, transport, tour guides, entrance fees, lunch.
Rates do not include: Personal expenses, soft drinks, departure tax, tips, anything not mentioned in what included the rates.
Different language available for extra cost.
We reccomend you have available $32 which would include border fees ($17 on the Israel side & $8 on the Jordanian side) & tips.
- Inclusions -
- Extras -
- What You Need To Know :
Have a Valid Passport and landing card
(We require nationality passport number, place & date of issue, birth date, expiry date) for reservation.
Voucher and visa/tax/tip money - in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
Very warm clothing in winter, cool comfortable clothing + head covering in Summer.
Good walking shoes
No food or drink (water included) is allowed across into Jordan.
Lunch will be late, so please eat Breakfast before departure.
Personal insurance is not included - Please note : No Insurance company
insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
There will be a 50% cancellation fee for cancellations 24-0 hours to departure.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Petra
- Day Tour Around Amman - from 70 USD
- Petra Tour Guide - from 50 USD
- One day Petra - from 159 USD
- Petra One Day Tour - from 145 USD
- Day Tour To Petra From Taba By Fast Ferry Boat - from 280 EUR
- Petra Shiekh Hussien Alenby Sheikh Hussein Allenby - 2 days from 259 USD
- Petra Wadi 2 Days Tour - 2 days from 345 USD
- Horseback - 4 days from 219 USD
Email the tour operator - Petra 1 Day
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.