Tour Amman & the Dead Sea
- Price from:
- 110 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 13 hours
- Location Start:
- ANY POINT
- Location Finish:
- ANY POINT
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 10/05/2008
A morning tour of the country's capital is followed by a relaxing afternoon at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the surface of the earth.
Pick up at 9:00am from Amman hotel.
- Tour of the old and modern city.
- Free time for walking in the traditional souks and markets in the down town area of the city.
- Transfer to the Dead Sea.
- Free time at leisure in the Dead Sea.
- Transfer back to Amman
- Inclusions -
- A/C transportations
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Amman
- Wadi Rum - from 20 JOD
- Jordan Camel Riding Tour 4 Days - 4 days from 456 USD
- Jordan Camel Riding and Classic Tour - 8 days from 935 USD
- 5 Days Trip 2 Jordan smart travelers choice to see JORDAN... - 5 days from 535 USD
- Jordan Royal Tour - 8 days from 795 EUR
- Petra on the Road - 2 days from 250 USD
- Land of Wonders - 5 days from 484 USD
- Beyond the Jordan - 7 days from 673 USD
- Jordan Castles - 8 days from 775 USD
- 5 Days 2 Jordan - 5 days from 355 JOD
- 5 days 2 Jordan Smart Choice - 5 days from 500 USD
- Land of Wonders Jordan - 5 days from 425 USD
- Around Jordan in 8 days Private for Individual Travelers - 8 days from 620 USD
Email the tour operator - Tour Amman & the Dead Sea
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.