Petra on the Road
- Price from:
- 250 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Amman airport
- Location Finish:
- Amman airport
- We Speak:
- Russian, English
Last updated: 02/29/2008
Two days to Explore the Highlight of Jordan " Amman and Petra"
Arrival to Queen Alia airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel in Amman and overnight in Amman.
Breakfast. Start your full day tour to visit Petra "the rose red city". The city comprises a complete urban infrastructure which includes temples, baths, private houses, high places, paved streets, public buildings, markets, theaters, reservoirs and cisterns. It's entrance, a one-kilometer long fissure through the towering cliffs, "The Siq", provides a dramatic approach and induction to the city. The narrow winding path through the canyon dramatically opens up to expose the awesome facade of the Elkhazneh, "the treasury", then our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- Inclusions -
- 1. 1 night hotel accommodation in Amman on bed and breakfast basis
- Exclusions -
- 1. Visa Entry for Jordan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Amman
- Jordan Camel Riding Tour 4 Days - 4 days from 456 USD
- Jordan Camel Riding and Classic Tour - 8 days from 935 USD
- 5 Days Trip 2 Jordan smart travelers choice to see JORDAN... - 5 days from 535 USD
- Jordan Royal Tour - 8 days from 795 EUR
- Land of Wonders - 5 days from 484 USD
- Beyond the Jordan - 7 days from 673 USD
- Jordan Castles - 8 days from 775 USD
- 5 Days 2 Jordan - 5 days from 355 JOD
- 5 days 2 Jordan Smart Choice - 5 days from 500 USD
- Land of Wonders Jordan - 5 days from 425 USD
- Around Jordan in 8 days Private for Individual Travelers - 8 days from 620 USD
Email the tour operator - Petra on the Road
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.