Around Jordan in 8 days Private for Individual Travelers
- Price from:
- 620 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- 12 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
- German, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 06/03/2007
Discover the hidden scene of Jordan, Get to know more exact details about Petra, Jerash, MADABA, swim in the deadsea, while you are Touring it Magic Of Jordan
Meet at the Airport for pickup and drop off to Hotel
Morning visit to the beautifully preserved Roman city of Jerash, among the sites will be the vast oval colonnaded forum, the mile long street of columns, the Temples of Artenis and Zeus and Emperor Hadriana triumphal arch and the superb amphitheatre. Return to Amman for an afternoon visit to the Citadel and theatre of Amman, dating from Roman times.
Drive via the Kings Highway to Petra along one of the oldest trade routes in the world your first stop en route is at Mt. Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land and where you will visit the mountaintop church containing superb mosaics depicting hunting and pastoral scenes. Continue to the town of Madaba, famous for the mosaic map of Palestine in the Greek Orthodox church of St. George. Continue to the imposing 12th century Crusader Castle at Kerak & Umm er Rasas, with its remarkable Omayyad mosaic floor. In Petra, you will stay at hotel / Overnight
Enjoy a guided tour of Petra. You will walk through the Siq, the ravine flanked on either side by the multi-colored rose sandstone cliffs at the end of which is the world famous Treasury. You will also see the various tombs, the wonderful acoustical amphitheatre and see the tomb of the Urn before returning to your hotel in the late afternoon.
At leisure! You may wish to revisit Petra (a special entrance ticket which is valid for 2 days is included in the cost of your holiday at this second visit will not be with a guide).
Morning jeep ride at Wadi Rum with its impressive landscape much loved by Lawrence of Arabia, Journey north to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth at 1,427 feet below sea level.
Day at leisure to enjoy the unique experience of floating in the Dead Sea or indulge in one of the luxurious Spa treatments on offer
Return to Amman,And then drop off to Queen ALIA airport/
- Inclusions -
- Hotel accommodation
- Exclusions -
- Tips for horse guides or carriages
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Amman
- Jordan Camel Riding Tour 4 Days - 4 days from 456 USD
- Jordan Camel Riding and Classic Tour - 8 days from 935 USD
- 5 Days Trip 2 Jordan smart travelers choice to see JORDAN... - 5 days from 535 USD
- Jordan Royal Tour - 8 days from 795 EUR
- Petra on the Road - 2 days from 250 USD
- Land of Wonders - 5 days from 484 USD
- Beyond the Jordan - 7 days from 673 USD
- Jordan Castles - 8 days from 775 USD
- 5 Days 2 Jordan - 5 days from 355 JOD
- 5 days 2 Jordan Smart Choice - 5 days from 500 USD
- Land of Wonders Jordan - 5 days from 425 USD
Email the tour operator - Around Jordan in 8 days Private for Individual Travelers
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.