Nazareth & Tiberias and The Sea of Galilee
- Price from:
- 67 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 hours
- Location Start:
- Tel Aviv
- Location Finish:
- Tel Aviv
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 07/26/2007
Israel Daily Tour BEIN HARIM TOURISM SERVICES LTD is a leading Israeli government licensed
travel service, specializing in the planning, organization and conducting of
custom-made guided tours .
Begin the journey north by travelling along Israel's scenic coastal plain
via the plain of Armageddon to Nazareth.
In Nazareth visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph's carpentry.
Onwards via Kafer Cana to view the Mount of Beatitudes
and Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish at Tabgha.
Stop to view the ruins of the ancient synagogue of Capernaum and the city of Christ.
Drive via Tiberias to the site of baptismal on the Jordan River.
Return via scenic view of Mt. Tabor, the site of transfiguration.
- Extras -
- Depart : 06:00 - Jerusalem
07:00 - Herzliya
07:15 - Tel Aviv
Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays only.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem Half Day Tour - from 55 USD
- Armageddon & Ancient Galilee - from 100 USD
- Golan Heights - from 95 USD
Email the tour operator - Nazareth & Tiberias and The Sea of Galilee
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.