- Price from:
- 95 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Tel Aviv
- Location Finish:
- Tel Aviv
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 07/26/2007
Israel Tour. BEIN HARIM TOURISM SERVICES LTD is a leading Israeli government licensed travel service, specializing in the planning, organization and conducting of custom-made guided tours .
Drive north along the coastal road to Poriya and overview of Sea of Galilee,
Jordan Valley and Golan Heights. Continue to overlook of Hammat Gader
and ascend the Golan Heights to Shalom Observatory.
Onwards to the city of Katzrin, the museum and the excavations of Talmudic Katzrin.
Ascend Mt Bental, overlook Kuneitra Valley and the triangular border with Syria, Jordan and Israel.
Continue and stop at former Syrian fortification.
Return south to hotels via Jordan River crossing.
Hat and comfortable shoes required.
- Extras -
- Depart on Mondays
06:00 - Jerusalem
07:00 - Herzlia
07:15 - Tel Aviv
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem Half Day Tour - from 55 USD
- Armageddon & Ancient Galilee - from 100 USD
- Nazareth & Tiberias and The Sea of Galilee - from 67 USD
Email the tour operator - Golan Heights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.