Bethlehem Half Day Tour
- Price from:
- 55 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/26/2009
Discover biblical sites of the city of Jesus.
Meet and pick up in Tel-Aviv / Jerusalem from major hotels.
Bethlehem is the birthplace of King David, meaning City of Bread as a result of the wheat crop that grew in the region.
According to Christian tradition, Jesus was born there. We will drive to Bethlehem via Nativity Circle, visit the cave where Jesus was born and the Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after his birth. Also visit the Greek and the Catholic Church and the Milk Grotto, where Mary fed her son. Overview the Sheperd Fields and visit the church. Return to Jerusalem (Drop off at David Citadel Hotel)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tel Aviv
- Armageddon & Ancient Galilee - from 100 USD
- Golan Heights - from 95 USD
- Nazareth & Tiberias and The Sea of Galilee - from 67 USD
Email the tour operator - Bethlehem Half Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.