Jerusalem with Kids & Parents can come too!
- Walking / Hiking
- Price from:
- 250 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- Your hotel
- Location Finish:
- Your hotel
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 03.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/13/2008
Tour Jerusalem with private licensed tour guide
Zel Lederman aimed at giving children a fun and educational experience of the city.
A day in Jerusalem with the kids.Climb the ramparts,explore the tunnels,hear stories of the city's long and exciting history.
- Exclusions -
- Site entances
- Extras -
- Rate quoted as per family group,to 10 persons.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem The Cradle of History - from 200 USD
- Jericho Half Day Tour - from 80 USD
- Jerusalem & Bethlehem - from 80 USD
- Jerusalem In the Footsteps of Jesus - from 89 USD
- Undeground Jerusalem Excavations - from 89 USD
- Qumran Caves Ein Gedi & Dead Sea - from 92 USD
- Desert Safari Experience - from 130 USD
- Walking Jerusalem - from 300 USD
- Jerusalem Old City Tour - from 30 USD
- Greater Jerusalem Alternative Tour - from 28 USD
- Jerusalem Old and New - from 65 USD
- Jerusalem at Dawn - from 225 USD
Email the tour operator - Jerusalem with Kids & Parents can come too!
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.