Jerusalem The Cradle of History
- Price from:
- 200 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 04/30/2009
On this classical tour you discover the real story behind Jerusalem - the cradle of religions, peoples and history.
From the ancient times the name of Jerusalem is known in the world. Its beauty was described by many, its place considered as place of God and its name was the subject of dreams by generations. On this classical tour you'll be able to discover the real story behind Jerusalem - the cradle of religions, peoples and history.
The tour visits the main sites of the Old City of Jerusalem including: Jewish Quarter, Western Wall, Archaeological excavations near the Temple Mount, Christian Quarter, Via Dolorosa and The Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Exclusions -
- Tickets, Lunches.
- Extras -
- The price stated is total cost per group.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jerusalem
- Jericho Half Day Tour - from 80 USD
- Jerusalem & Bethlehem - from 80 USD
- Jerusalem In the Footsteps of Jesus - from 89 USD
- Undeground Jerusalem Excavations - from 89 USD
- Qumran Caves Ein Gedi & Dead Sea - from 92 USD
- Desert Safari Experience - from 130 USD
- Walking Jerusalem - from 300 USD
- Jerusalem Old City Tour - from 30 USD
- Greater Jerusalem Alternative Tour - from 28 USD
- Jerusalem Old and New - from 65 USD
- Jerusalem at Dawn - from 225 USD
- Mark Twain in Jerusalem - from 25 USD
- Jerusalem with Kids & Parents can come too! - from 250 USD
Email the tour operator - Jerusalem The Cradle of History
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.