Jerusalem Old and New
- Price from:
- 65 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 hours
- Location Start:
- Tel Aviv / Jerusalem
- Location Finish:
- Tel Aviv / Jerusalem
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 07/26/2007
Israel Daily Tour BEIN HARIM TOURISM SERVICES LTD is a leading Israeli government licensed travel service, specializing in the planning, organization and conducting of custom-made guided tours .
Panoramic overview from the Mount of Olives, overlook Jerusalem-new city
and the Temple Mount Esplanade of old city.
Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city .
Via the Armenian Quarter enter The Western (Wailing) Wall square via the local Bazaar
to the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre : the site of the crucifixion.
Walk along the 1700 year old Byzantine main street, the Cardo
and the renovated Jewish Quarter. Ascend Mt. Zion - Hall of last supper & David's tomb.
Stop for overview of Bethlehem and Judean Desert.
Tour the new city, see Knesset, Menorah and government buildings.
Visit Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
- Extras -
- Departure : Daily
07:00 - Hertzlia
07:15 - Tel Aviv
08:30 - Jerusalem
Modest dress and comfortable shoes required.
On Saturdays Holocaust Museum is closed.
Substituted by visit to Garden of Gethsemane.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem The Cradle of History - from 200 USD
- Jericho Half Day Tour - from 80 USD
- Jerusalem & Bethlehem - from 80 USD
- Jerusalem In the Footsteps of Jesus - from 89 USD
- Undeground Jerusalem Excavations - from 89 USD
- Qumran Caves Ein Gedi & Dead Sea - from 92 USD
- Desert Safari Experience - from 130 USD
- Walking Jerusalem - from 300 USD
- Jerusalem Old City Tour - from 30 USD
- Greater Jerusalem Alternative Tour - from 28 USD
- Jerusalem at Dawn - from 225 USD
- Mark Twain in Jerusalem - from 25 USD
- Jerusalem with Kids & Parents can come too! - from 250 USD
Email the tour operator - Jerusalem Old and New
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.