Jerusalem & Bethlehem
- Price from:
- 80 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English
Last updated: 03/26/2009
Visit the cities of major importance for the Christianity
Panoramic overview from the Mount of Olives, overlook Jerusalem-new city and the Temple Mount Esplanade of old city. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city . Via the Armenian Quarter enter The Western (Wailing) Wall square via the local Bazaar to the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre â the site of the crucifixion. Walk along the 1700 year old Byzantine main street, the Cardo and the renovated Jewish Quarter. Ascend Mt. Zion - Hall of last supper, David's tomb - enter the 500 year old city ramparts.
Bethlehem is the birthplace of King David, meaning City of Bread as a result of the wheat crop that grew in the region. According to Christian tradition, Jesus was born there. We will drive to Bethlehem via Nativity Circle, visit the cave where Jesus was born and the Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after his birth. Also visit the Greek and the Catholic Church and the Milk Grotto, where Mary fed her son. Overview the Sheperd Fields and visit the church. Return to Jerusalem.
- Extras -
- Passports and modest dress compulsory.
This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
Palestinian guide meets tour only at border post.
Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem The Cradle of History - from 200 USD
- Jericho Half Day Tour - from 80 USD
- Jerusalem In the Footsteps of Jesus - from 89 USD
- Undeground Jerusalem Excavations - from 89 USD
- Qumran Caves Ein Gedi & Dead Sea - from 92 USD
- Desert Safari Experience - from 130 USD
- Walking Jerusalem - from 300 USD
- Jerusalem Old City Tour - from 30 USD
- Greater Jerusalem Alternative Tour - from 28 USD
- Jerusalem Old and New - from 65 USD
- Jerusalem at Dawn - from 225 USD
- Mark Twain in Jerusalem - from 25 USD
- Jerusalem with Kids & Parents can come too! - from 250 USD
Email the tour operator - Jerusalem & Bethlehem
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.