Family Bike Tours in Israel
- Price from:
- 200 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Jerusalem,Tel Aviv
- Location Finish:
- Jerusalem,Tel Aviv
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/24/2008
Customized family bike tours of Israel with personal tour guide ,logistic support vehicle ,high standard accommodation & meals , and touring of historic sites and attractions .
Day 1:Commence at Haifa University and conclude at Tsipori National Park.
We will ride from the University down the main road to Nesher and then continue to the old mill at Yagur.We will meet the Israel National Trail and ride to the Kfar Hasidim village and then to Nahal Tsipori to the Monks' Flour Mill.After a rest at the mill we will ride up the dry river bed/ Nahal to Ein Yivka near Kaabia and from there we will ride to Solelim till we reach Moshav Tsipori.
The day's ride is 45 km.
Points of interest:
Bahai Gardens and Temple in Haifa,prior to commencement of ride ; The Black Shabbatâ Yagur;The Monks' Mill;The Bedouins in Nahal Tsipori;Tsipori â antiquities and agricultural settlement;Nazareth- walk by foot in the city includes churches and the market.
at Fauzi Azar Inn in Nazareth, an opportunity to stay in a restored 200 year old ,Turkish period,Nazareth home now an independent Hostel in Israel.
We will be picked up in Nazareth and travel to the Churchill Forest near Nazareth Illit and spend a day riding through KKL Forests to our accommodation at Kibbutz Bet Keshet
We ride from Churchill Park on Mount Kesilot and ride along the panoramic trail through Bet Keshet Forest , riding eastwards to Khan a-Tagir and on to the Circassian village of Kfar Kama.
In Kfar Kama we will tour on our bikes through the alleys of the renovated village.
From Kama will ride through farming fields,vineyards,and plantations or depending on our strength , through Nahal Kama (harder) until Bet Keshet.
Mt Tabor â panoramic tour by vehicle .
The day's ride is 35 km.
Points of interest: Bet Keshet Forest;Mount Tabor and Tabor winery;Jewish, Muslim settlement, Bedouin agriculture;The Circassian village;Mount Tabor â historical Mascha,Galilee settlements
HooHa Cyclist's House ,a wonderful accommodation option in Kfar Tabor village
We leave for our final day's ride from Kfar Tabor and will conclude our ride by the shores of the Kinneret ,Sea of Galilee.Today's riding trail will take us through Nahal Hasihva to Kadoori and then to Ilaniya.From Ilaniya we will ride down Adami to Bikaat Yavneel and then to Nahal Yavneel that flows into the southern Jordan.
If the group wants to ride further we can continue towards Afikim and the Jordan Valley and continue back to Yardenit and the southern shores of the Kinneret
The day's ride is 35 km.
Points of interest: Kadoori; Ilaniya-Sejera,Shomrim; Yavneel village;Yavneel river-ancient water sources;Yardenit â Christian Baptismal site;Settlement in the Kinneret region .
- Inclusions -
- Personal tour guide
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- The Israel Travel Company prides itself on its' personalized approach to each tour.
Possible Israel bike tour options:
Three day rides,2 overnights
* Golan Trail
* Upper Galilee to Sea of Galilee
* Sea to Sea Trail
* Around Jerusalem and Judean Hills
-Emek Haela Valley famous for the battle between David and Goliath
-Sampson country near Eshtaol
-Burma Road tour
* Coastal trails along the Mediterranean
* Judean Desert & Masada
* Negev tours
*Nabatean Spice Route Trails
Free Itinerary consultations with personal Israel tour guide that creates a total Israel travel experience for combining with 1-2-3 day bike tour experience in Israel .
Email or call us for further information and costs.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Haifa
- Caeserea & Haifa & Acre and Rosh Hanikra - from 74 USD
- In the footsteps of Jesus Spiritual Experience - 8 days from 700 USD
Email the tour operator - Family Bike Tours in Israel
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.