- Price from:
- 490 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/15/2008
This is a sample tour of the country side and two major cities of Wales. It can be amended to suit the clients requirements and the customer pick up can be at any UK airport or any location
DAY 1 Meet the passengers at their point of pick up and start the tour at either
Cardiff in the South or Chester in the North. ( depending on place of pickup ).
CHESTER > abelgele > CONWY > BETWS-y-COED.
DAY 2 BETWS-y-COED > Bangor > Drive round the Isle of Angelsey >
CAENARNOFON > Drive round the base of Mount Snowdon >
DAY 3 BETWS-y-COED > Blaenau Ffestionog > Harlech > Llangollan > Bala
( lake ) > Dolgellau > Dinas Mawddwy > Llanfair Caereion >
DAY 4 WELSHPOOL > Montgomery > Newtown > Llanidloes > Llangurig >
ABERYSTWYTH > Devils Bridge > Round the Elan Valley reservoirs >
RHAYADER > Llandrindod Wells > BUILTH WELLS.
DAY 5 BUILTH WELLS > BRECON > Llandovery > CARMARTHEN >
DAY 6 LLANELLY > SWANSEA > CARDIFF.
DAY 7 HEAD towards the Airport of departure ( or home if in the UK ) stopping at places of request en-route.
- Extras -
- 16 DAY TOUR OF ENGLAND AND WALES
This is a SAMPLE TOUR of the UK and it can be rearranged to suit the personal requirments of each individual party. It can also be rearranged to suit the clients ï¿½pick upï¿½ point ( airport or seaport ) or any location in the country for uk residents. It is suitable for partyï¿½s of up to seven persons. More information on and The cost of a 7 day tour in Wales is ï¿½490 pp for a party of four and the cost of this ( England & Wales ) tour is ï¿½1120 pp for a party of four.
DAY 1 Depart Homeland > arrive in the UK. E.g. London.
Driver/car meets you at the airport and takes you to your hotel accomodation.
DAY 2 At your leisure enjoying the sights of your choice in London.
DAY 3 ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½ ï¿½
= = = = = = = = = =
DAY 4 Driver/car picks you up at your hotel and the tour starts:-
LONDON > Oxford > Stow-on-the-Wold > Cheltenham > GLOUCESTER
DAY 5 GLOUCESTER > Hereford > Ludlow > Leamington >STRATFORD-on-Avon
DAY 6 STRATFORD-on-Avon > Northampton > Bedford > CAMBRIDGE
DAY 7 CAMBRIDGE > Stamford > Grantham > LINCOLN
DAY 8 LINCOLN > York > Whitby > DURHAM
DAY 9 DURHAM > Barnard Castle > Penrith > WINDERMERE
DAY 10 WINDERMERE > Kendal > Skipton > MANCHESTER
DAY 11 MANCHESTER > Chester > Abergele > Conwy > BETWS-y-COED
DAY 12 BETWS-y-COED > Bangor > Anglesey > Carnarfon > round the base of
Mt. Snowdon > BETWS-y-COED
DAY13 BETWS-y-COED > Llangollan > Bala Lake > Dollgellau > WELSHPOOL
DAY 14 WELSHPOOL > Newtown > Llangurig > round the Elan Valley reservoirs >
Rhayader > Llandrindod Wells > BUILTH WELLS
DAY 15 BUILTH WELLS > Brecon > Abergavenny > CARDIFF
DAY 16 CARDIFF > Bath > Warminster > Chippenham > Marlborough > Newbury
> M4 motorway > LONDON
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cardiff
- Castles of Wales - from 1120 GBP
Email the tour operator - Wales
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.