Castles in Wales
- Price from:
- 490 GBP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 09/03/2010
TOUR ONE:- Better Travel tours of the UK. Discover the Castles in Wales and see the beautiful scenery in a few days.
This is a sample tour of the country side and two major cities of Wales. It can be amended to suit the clients requirements and the customer pick up can be at any UK airport, SEAPORT or any location in the UK for uk residents. The tour will be organised to suit the occasion.There are many very interesting places to visit on this tour and whatever your likes are, you will find them all in beautiful Wales. The cost of this tour is approx. Â£490 GBP pp for a party of four.
DAY 1 Meet the passengers at their point of pick up and start the tour at either
Cardiff in the South or Chester in the North. ( depending on place of pickup ).
CHESTER > abelgele > CONWY > BETWS-y-COED.
DAY 2 BETWS-y-COED > Bangor > Drive round the Isle of Angelsey >
CAENARNOFON > Drive round the base of Mount Snowdon >
DAY 3 BETWS-y-COED > Blaenau Ffestionog > Harlech > Llangollan > Bala
( lake ) > Dolgellau > Dinas Mawddwy > Llanfair Caereion >
DAY 4 WELSHPOOL > Montgomery > Newtown > Llanidloes > Llangurig >
ABERYSTWYTH > Devils Bridge > Round the Elan Valley reservoirs >
RHAYADER > Llandrindod Wells > BUILTH WELLS.
DAY 5 BUILTH WELLS > BRECON > Llandovery > CARMARTHEN >
Day 6 LLANELLY > SWANSEA > CARDIFF
DAY 7 HEAD towards the Airport of departure ( or home if in the UK ) stopping at places of request en-route.
- Extras -
- 4 DAY "Castles in Wales" tour
7 DAY TOUR OF WALES
10 DAY TOUR OF ENGLAND
16 DAY TOUR OF ENGLAND AND WALES
21 DAY TOUR OF ENGLAND, SCOTLAND AND WALES
IRELAND by request
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cardiff
- Castles of Wales - from 1120 GBP
Email the tour operator - Castles in Wales
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.