Orkney Island Tour
- Price from:
- 55 GBP /person
- +44 7921 383503
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- hotel or ferry or airport
- Location Finish:
- as you wish
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 02/29/2008
Unique private tours exploring Orkney Islands historical and prehistoric World Heritage Sites: Skara Brae, Standing Stones, Vikings, plus ancient skills and fire making - all using your five senses!
Explore the wild and ancient sites of Orkney Scotland using all your senses!
World Heritage sites, tasty foods, crafts, fire making, windswept beaches, seal watching, off the beaten track places, wild foods, stone circles, mystery and magic, burial chambers, Viking villages, Pictish and Iron age sites.
All with a dose of humour, tips on environmentally sustainable living, stories and lots of fresh air!
Travel in style, in a comfortable 7 seat car, with your own guide / expert / instructor.
- Inclusions -
- Lunch of local homecooked foods is included: Soup, cheeses, oatcakes, ice cream, whisky :)
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Stromness
Email the tour operator - Orkney Island Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.