Barony Castle Ghost Hunt
- Price from:
- 269 GBP /person
- 01686 420301
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Barony Castle, Peebleshire, EH45 8QW
- Location Finish:
- Barony Castle, Peebleshire, EH45 8QW
- Start time:
- 03.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/11/2008
The ultimate activity break
Enjoy 2 nights of exquisite food, fine wine and after dinner ghost hunt in this incredible haunted castle all before retiring to your own bedchamber IF YOU DARE!
This activity break allows you the opportunity to open up your minds to the possibility of ghosts and also takes you on a breathtaking journey into a bygone age of castles and manor houses
We give you the expertise, the equipment and the means to travel back into a haunting period of chivalry and romance!
You will be welcomed into Barony Castle, your base for a 2 night stay including dinner, wine, bed and breakfast
Join the investigation into the hauntings of this wonderfully atmospheric 16th century Scottish castle and from this base visit the surrounding historical places of interest
Follow the "Da Vinci Code" trail and visit Rosslyn Chapel - just 15 miles away!
Why not take a trip out to the oldest continually inhabited house in Scotland Traquair House or pay a visit to Mellerstain Castle, one of Scotland's finest Georgian Mansions, owned by the Earl and Countess of Haddington
Edinbugh is only 40 minutes drive away so the choice is yours. You will have all day at your leisure to decide on what interests you!
Built in 1536 and set in 25 acres of mature gardens and woodlands this imposing Scottish Manor House offers traditional warmth and elegance, magnificent views and an air of mystery!
Check in: any time after 3pm on the day of the event
Check out: 10.30am following breakfast on the day of departure
Start and finish time: 7pm - approx. 2.30am
Full introduction to "Haunting Breaks"
The use of crystal protection
The ancient art of dowsing
Table-tipping, glass divination, seances
Professional team including psychic
Use of equipment
Full discussion before bed
Full english breakfast
Facility to download all images captured during the event from our website
Use of on-site facilitites: Azure health and fitness suite, indoor pool, sauna, spa, gymnasium
Free leisure time to explore the locality, use the on-site facilities
Whether your interest lies with historical castles, botanical gardens or art the surrounding countryside offers all these and much much more...........
- Inclusions -
- Professional team including psychic
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Event is suitable for all ages ( minimum age 18 years)
Please refer to our terms and conditions on our website before placing a booking with usEvent includes use of equipment and professional guides
We encourage all our guests to bring along their cameras and video cameras as all photographic images captured during the event will be uploaded onto our website available for download following the event
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Peebles
Email the tour operator - Barony Castle Ghost Hunt
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.