Scotch Whisky Tour to the Highlands
- Price from:
- 42 GBP /person
- 0131 339 9636
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch
Last updated: 11/22/2006
Our Private Whisky Tour of Scotland's Distillerys. Tour a Distillery, enjoy a Whisky, admire outstanding countryside views, lunch in the Highlands, opportunity for stylish shopping & souvenier.
A 'SHORT' WHISKY TOUR
Our Private Whisky Tour of Scotland's finest Distillers. Sample a 'short' (the local name for a glass of whisky) in fabulous locations, set amongst some of our most outstanding countryside of Glens and Lochs. We will arrange for a tour of a top Distillery where you can see how Scotch Whisky is produced, we will visit another for a wee dram ( a drink of whisky), enjoy lunch break plus there will be an opportunity to shop for Scottish Clothing, Cashmere and Gifts to take back home.
This is a Private Tour by luxury car or people carrier personalised for you, we can change and extend it to your personal requirements, even on the day.
8 hour Tour, starting at approximately 1000 in Edinburgh unless otherwise requested.
- Inclusions -
- Chauffeur & Luxury Vehicle
- Exclusions -
- Meals, Entrance Fees, Gratuties & 17.5% VAT
- Extras -
- Your Private Tour staerts in Edinburgh at 1000 unless otherwise requestred.
£235 for a chauffeur driven luxury car for up to three passengers, four possible or
£349 for a Limousine size car for up four passengers or
£349 for a BMW X5 (SUV) for up four passengers or
£299 for a MPV Mercedes people carrier for up seven passengers
Prices are per chauffeur driven car. All are Exclusive Private Tours for your group. There will be a lunch break on en-route, we will offer you a number of alternatives (attraction entrance fees & meal cost not included in tour).
Prices are plus 17.5% VAT
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Edinburgh
- Day Tour to Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond - from 30 GBP
- Da Vinci Code Rosslyn Chapel & Distillery Chauffeur Driven Tour - from 62 GBP
- Edinburgh & Highlands Hogmanay New Year 4 Days - 4 days from 269 GBP
- Haunted Tour of Scotland - 12 days from 3195 USD
- Freedom of Scotland - 8 days from 1064 USD
- Edinburgh And The Highlands Travel To Scotland By Train - 3 days from 169 GBP
Email the tour operator - Scotch Whisky Tour to the Highlands
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.