Freedom of Scotland
- Rail tours
- Price from:
- 1064 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Edinburgh or Glasgow
- Location Finish:
- Edinburgh or Glasgow
- We Speak:
Last updated: 10/25/2007
Scotland is one of the most scenic and yet undiscovered areas of Britain. Experience the delights of this enchanting land by train and enjoy staying in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Aberdeen.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis, Britrail passes
- Extras -
- Scotland is one of the most scenic and yet undiscovered areas of Britain. Experience the delights this enchanting land by train. Stay in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Aberdeen as you travel around Scotland. Hop off the train and onto a bus to get to some of the remoter areas. Get out onto the Western islands on the ferry. It's all possible on this vacation as ferry and bus costs are all included!
* 7 nights accommodation with breakfast in 3 star hotels in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Aberdeen.
* BritRail Scottish Freedom Pass valid for 8 days within 15 days travel in Standard class.
* As a bonus this pass includes ferry trips to the various islands and buses to explore the remoter parts.
* Allows you to explore by hopping on and off the trains as you wish.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Edinburgh
- Day Tour to Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond - from 30 GBP
- Da Vinci Code Rosslyn Chapel & Distillery Chauffeur Driven Tour - from 62 GBP
- Scotch Whisky Tour to the Highlands - from 42 GBP
- Edinburgh & Highlands Hogmanay New Year 4 Days - 4 days from 269 GBP
- Haunted Tour of Scotland - 12 days from 3195 USD
- Edinburgh And The Highlands Travel To Scotland By Train - 3 days from 169 GBP
Email the tour operator - Freedom of Scotland
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.